Ukraine is a high relationship destination among Us citizens after Russian. That’s why you also need to know how to get a visa for her if you consider getting a bride there. Here you will find the easiest guidelines about this confusing red tape hassle.
1. File a petition for a Fiancee visa
K-1 visa is a nonimmigrant visa for a fiancee that is ukrainian. It’ll allow your Ukrainian bride that is mail-order arrive at the U.S. to get hitched for you within ninety days upon the arrival. Before using for the visa it self, register the petition into the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Observe that in case your Ukrainian bride has young ones, they need to be placed in the petition too, regardless if they’re not going to travel. In addition, you should be careful with your bride’s names – you ought to point out all her names including maiden or past married names. Otherwise, you may face a severe wait.
When the petition is authorized, your bride gets the ability to submit an application for a fiancee visa in the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine. The latter will inform you regarding the approval.
2. Submit an application for the visa & prepare for the meeting
It’s important to not make an application for the visa meeting until your bride (a visa applicant) completes these actions.
- Step # 1. She must fill out (in English) and submit the fiancee visa application online after checking her eligibility.
- Action # 2. Collect all of the necessary papers to offer the application.
- Action # 3. Schedulae an appoitment with your physician approved by the Embassy in Kyiv (Ukraine’s money) and pass a medical checkup.
- Action # 4. Schedule and sign up for passport delivery.
- Action #5. Spend a $265 visa application cost and obtain a visa ukrainian dating sites verification receipt through the bank.
- Action # 6. Just now your bride that is ukrainian can the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine and obtain a visa visit or do everything online.
3. Pass the fiancee visa meeting
Now, it is vital your bride arrives on time because otherwise her visit may be canceled. And, evidently, it’s not feasible to come for a visa meeting with no appointment that is prior. About it right there if she passes the interview successfully, she might be informed.
Nonetheless, it may need the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine around 5-6 business days to produce her passport using the visa and travel papers. As a result of this, Embassy recommends never to set the marriage date ahead of time.
Now, right here’s just exactly exactly what they may pose a question to your Ukrainian bride in the meeting:
- Her back ground
- Exactly just How both of you met
- Her career and hobbies, relationships along with other loved ones
- Residing arrangements into the U.S.
- Provided experiences of this fiance and also the fiancee and if they came across one another loved ones, etc.
The ukrainian bride will receive her documents back in an envelope after some time. It is crucial she doesn’t start that envelope but a .S. Immigration or Public wellness Service officer. Just in case she starts it, it might probably trigger a suspect over tempering while the entire procedure may begin from the start.
According to a situation, the Embassy may notify you in regards to the requirement for the further administrative processing which might take one other 60 times.